Building a blog is a very interesting thing when your mind is put into it and it takes creativity and other important facts to make it work. You must know that it is impossible for you to force a brilliant idea to be created in you. That is why I am bringing to you the ways to generate great ideas for your blogging business; and I expect you to put them into practice for an effective result.
With these, you will be able to create new ideas for as long as possible or when the need arises.
How to generate ideas constantly for your blog
1. Get used to terrible ideas: sometimes, it is easier to get interesting ideas from bad ones. Now, talking of bad ideas, when meditating, you are bound to get silly ideas- not silly in that sense- and you must make it a habit so you will not forget it and you will be able to glance back when you are out of ideas. There is this saying, “the worst enemy to creating ideas or being creative in every sense is self-doubt” and I truly believe it.
2. Try out some samples from different blogs: if you think getting ideas is a difficult task, try looking at some blog samples- which of course, you will find overwhelming- and you might find it very easy to generate valuable content. Sometimes, it is best you checkout some popular posts and read the comments given, it will make it easier for you to generate ideas; or, you can try out posts that are fascinating and spread your wings of ideas to your customers, also known as your audience.
3. Read: reading is another effective way of getting ideas because you will gain more ideas. Let me give you an illustration; I am a huge fan of fairy tales and I understood that every fairy tale ends happily. So, having that idea in my head, I used the happy-ending part to create this article. So, you see, it is very easy to get ideas from things and put them into good use.
4. Be watchful: this is, in a way, linked to the #2 way and it is also another interesting way of getting ideas for your blog. Do you want to know why I said so? Well, why it is so is because when you are checking out other blogs for the creation of ideas, you must be very observant so you will not use the idea of something that is not corresponding with what you are writing on.
5. Interact with others: in this aspect, the sharing of ideas mode will be activated and you must try as much as possible to improve on your idea formation skills. There are some tricks that have proven themselves effective and they will be listed for your own benefit. Here goes;
- Interact with people who are just starting out: you might be a starter too or someone who has been into it but has not been successful; so, it is best you seek their opinion and combine it with yours for quality stuff. One problem in the lives of most humans is the inability to share ideas because of the pride and selfishness that was gotten in their early days; and to be successful, you must get ideas and try them out.
- Interact with naïve people: as the owner of an industry, you are expected to try out new things and also listen to the voice of the people. In your business life, there are two classes of people; the ones who are involved in your business and those who have no knowledge of your business. The latter can sometimes have an entirely opposite view of what you are involved in and they might gladly offer to help in ways you have never imagined.
- Unknown people: as we all know, there are bound to be critics and people who have in one way or the other heard about your company; and they have been saying things; be it positive or negative concerning it. What I advise you to do is to turn whatever thing you have heard into ideas. I know what you are thinking! Eavesdropping is not right; but, it is right when you use it the right way and out of curiosity.
“ someone who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will be stung for his curiosity”. Alexander Pope.
6. Try out rejected ideas again: now, this is the reason why I said it is very important that you store information because you never can tell when you will be in need of them. So, after revisiting that old list of yours, you will gain more knowledge and have new resources that will make you put the ideas into effect.
7. Don’t waste your time trying to be unique: trying to be unique will expose you to greater risks than ever and you must know that it is impossible for you to be perfect. No matter how hard you try to do something you think no other person has done, there is a probability that someone else has thought up that plan and has used it before you got into the hood.
8. Learn to be prepared: in this case, it is best you have a writing material wherever you go because you never can tell when ideas will just come flooding into your head. There are some situations when you least expect ideas to come and some of these unusual times are when you are almost sleeping, when you are in the shower, trying to relax after a long day, and other times best known to you. Are there times when you are performing something and ideas just begin to pop into your head? Just tell me by posting your comments.
With these eight ways to get ideas for your blogging business, I hope you will get the happy ending that is similar to mine.
Kenneth Ifeanyi is an Internet Marketer who focuses on sharing tested and proven ways to make money online through niche marketing. Grab his free report on how to rank number 1 in google even after the panda and penguin update .
One thought on “8 Ways To Generate Great Ideas For Your Blogging Business”
great tips. thank you for sharing.